Haas F1 Team Car launch - 2021 | Formula 1 Stuffs | All you need to know

VF-21


What is the biggest incident happened in 2020 season?

Yep.. it is accident of Romain Grosjean😟.  The hero came out with flames right after the accident.



Thank God to see the circumstances after the accident. But unfortunately he didn’t get the seat to Haas team for 2021 season.



Haas has the different approach this year by sparking the Two F2 drivers to F1.

F2 Champion Mick Schumacher and Nikita Mazepin line-up will probably give competition to be on front pole in this season. 



Haas revealed a new look car for formula 1 2021 season. 



Team is waiting for their new development next year after the evolution of FIA new rules. This year they seem to concentrated on local developments and paint work.

Reworked colour scheme shows the new title sponsor from Russian firm URALKALI, fertilizer producer. The company is part-owned by Mazepin's father, Dmitry.



Russian athletes were banned to show or perform their flag or name to any of the sports. But this color scheme shows us the Russian look. 

Team principal Guenther Steiner answered for this concern as


"Obviously we cannot use the Russian flag as the Russian flag, but you can use colors on a car,"In the end, it's the athlete which cannot display the Russian flag and not the team. The team is an American team."

Mick Schumacher, son of Seven-time World champion Michael Schumacher and he is F2 world champion last year said

"I have never said that carrying the family name is pressure, and I am pretty sure I will never say that because I am very happy to carry that name back into Formula 1”.



"I am very proud of it. It is a boost for me and it gives me motivation every single day to work as much as I can and work as hard as I can.

"I will try to improve in every aspect - that is what I want to do - and I will work my a*** off for that and give everything I have."

Team Owner Gene Haas said,

"It's an exciting time for the team with Uralkali coming onboard and having Nikita Mazepin and Mick Schumacher driving for us," "It's definitely a case of all change but I'm hoping that we get back to being in the mix for scoring some points at these races.



"It's been a tough couple of seasons, but we've also got our eye on the bigger picture, in particular 2022 and the implementation of the new regulations."

Technical Specification:

CHASSIS – Carbon fibre honeycomb composite structure

Independent suspension in rear and front with ZF Sachs Dampers.

Power Unit:

Ferrari 065/6

Weight – 752 Kgs includes driver




Comments